Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Relief says my plants

As I posted in my previous blog, I decided to totally drench a few of my plants that seem to be struggling in my dry winter home. I checked on them when I awoke and they appeared to be super happy. They were all bright and perky and rejuvenated. I decided to treat all my plants in the same manner, so I spent 3.5 hours watering all my plants....not including my ponytail palms. Wow....what task. I will wait and see how all my other plants respond to the soaking and if they respond well, how often in-between regular waterings would I have to repeat this time consuming task.

I am not overly concerned about the over-watering because my house is so dry, but maybe I should be concern since I am a newbie at this. Well my gut says it is all good.

Check out one of my cute little ferns that I bought from Meijers last week.

DRYOPTERIS FILIX-MAS LINEARIS POLYDACTYLA

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment