Thursday, January 20, 2011

My Nephthytis

This is pretty plant. I find it to be a bit fragile and have found that it really does not like alot of sun. I had this plant in a south facing window where it struggled a bit. I think it was a combination of the direct sun light and dry air in that room. I moved it to a smaller window with some blinds. I will see how it fairs there. The leaves on this plant are thin and easily damaged. It is said to be a low maintenance plant, but I have not found that to be true. Hopefully it likes it's new home.







Now the plant below is the same thing. I bought this plant on the distress rack at Lowes in Tiffin. I have nursed it back to relative health, but it is still fragile. I moved this plant as well to a smaller window without as much sun.






What I really like about this plant is the pink veins it has in the leaves.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad


No comments:

Post a Comment